
We received a wonderful surprise in the mail on Wednesday...a new picture of Mia. It is her 4 month picture and WOW! has she grown. I cried and cried after I opened the picture...it was tears of both excitement and heartache because I was getting to see how much my little girl had grown and she had grown more than I had expected. I'm so glad she looks so healthy and of course, she's just gorgeous! This new picture just makes me want to get her home even faster!
On Thursday, we received yet another surprise. Eastern (in Korea) sent us her updated weight and height. She weighs a whopping 16 lbs. and is 25 inches long. We looked up Huston's weight and height and were amazed to see that Huston was also 16 lbs. but he was 25.5 inches long. I just love my butterball babies! :o)
The information from Eastern also said that the birth mother and grandmother would possibly like to meet us when we go to Korea to pick up Mia HaeEun. I'm a little nervous but excited. You wonder, "Will they like us?" "Will they think we are good enough to raise Hae Eun?" I will just be praying that if the meeting occurs, that it will be a blessing to everyone involved and it will give Hae Eun's birth family even more peace that they made the best decision for their sweet baby. Plus it would be wonderful to share the details of this meeting with Mia one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment