Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another month has gone by between posts...





...so I guess I'm establishing a routine to my blogging, although not a very frequent routine. :o)


Our holidays were nice and we really enjoyed just being able to relax and spend time with family. I just can't believe that Christmas has already come and gone, part of that disbelief might be due to the fact that our Christmas decorations are still up inside the house (don't judge). Hey, I put them up late so can't they stay up late?


Here are some pics from over the holidays...




Rusty's mom & Alli


Memaw & the grandkids

Rusty's sis, DeAnn, Rusty, Alli, Pat & Rusty's brother, Danny


Alli checking out Mia & Dad


Mia, Huston & Alli on Christmas morning


Rusty's brother, Danny, meeting Alli for the first time


Alli and her great-grandpa


The grands & great-grands with PaPa



My parents with the grandkids

No comments: