Alli is now three weeks old and time is flying by...except those nights when she doesn't sleep well...but this too shall pass! The knowledge that comes with Alli being #3 is priceless...with Huston, I felt like the long nights would never end and questioned every move I made with the info I had read in books. Now I realize that time does fly...even the hard times and that all you can do is your best, cherish every moment, and don't worry about what the books or other people may say. Take the advice that works for you and don't worry about the stuff that doesn't. Okay, let me hop down off of the soapbox now!? :o)
Alli loves her baths, especially now that she can have a "real" bath instead of just a "sponge" bath. She is still sleeping a lot, eats a lot (usually while sleeping), and needs a diaper change a lot! :o) She smiles and laughs out loud in her sleep, which is PRECIOUS!
Huston HAS to hold her every day, at least once a day, and has become quite the handwashing pro. Mia loves to give Alli kisses on her head and doesn't seem to be bothered at all by another little girl being in the house.
Mia had her two year well check today so I had Alli weighed and she is now 7 lbs. 14 oz., and is doing great! Here are some new pics of our growing girl!
Little bitty feet

Little bitty hands
Little bitty nap
Little bitty girl
1 comment:
Rusty,
this is the first time in a long time that I have checked your family blog. What a surprise to find you have been blessed with another bundle of joy. Congrats and best wishes to your family. Ain't life grand with baby kisses? Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!
Best regards, Glenda Bettina
Post a Comment