Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Here's an update for all of you blog addicts :o)


What a great big brother Mia has!


Mia's first bath at home


Huston grew so much while we were gone...he's already shaving!?!

Hello everyone!

Well, we it is now our 5th day home and we are doing great. Mia slept really great last night and only got up for a bottle once and slept until 7:00 am....YEA! I actually feel semi-human today. :o)

We are continuing to see answered prayers during this transition time at home with Mia. She is doing GREAT! She is such a good and happy baby. As far as bonding goes, she took to us immediately and her big brother, too. Mia still gets a little nervous around big groups of people, but she is getting better...I'm trying to get her out and about just a little bit so she can start adjusting to her new surroundings.

I took her to the doctor's office today so they could take a quick look at her and weigh her, too. She weighed in at 18 lbs. 3 oz.!?! That's our BIG girl. :o) I set up her first well check visit on her six month birthday so we'll see how that goes.

Have a great week and I'll try to post updates here every now and then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, how cute they both are.

Praise God for the smooth transistion. Our thoughts and prayers remain with you and can not wait to see you all.

Love,
Stu, Amy, Kimber, and Jayden

Anonymous said...

Have enjoyed your blog so much! Thank you for all the posts and pics. I thank the Lord that your trip went well and that Mia is safely home with y'all. Looking forward to seeing her one day. She is precious! Love, Susie

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!
we are so happy for you guys that she is doing so good---what a blessing! she is beautiful :) like her mom!!!! love you guys!
thompsons

Carlos said...

I am just catching up on your blog and have read for the last hour.
WOW. MEMORIES!!! Thanks for sharing!!! You have a beautiful girl!!!
Maybe our kids can meet one day!!!
Los
www.ragamuffinsoul.com
P.S. Did you get wifi on the plane?